
Welcome back to my weekly sneak-peek of some of the books I'm most looking forward to getting this week.
As usual, there are SO MANY books coming out that warrant a mention besides my Top 5 (+1). Some of the other GREAT releases this week include Batman Eternal, Original Sin, Dead Body Road, Guardians of the Galaxy, Uncanny Avengers...I'm serious, there are a TON of great books this week!
Anyway, let's get to the good stuff! The cream of the crop! The creme dela creme! Okay, enough build up, here we go :)
My Wildcard pick this week goes to Elektra #1. The beautiful Mike Del Mundo art alone is reason enough for me to give this book a try!
5: Five Ghosts #11
5: Five Ghosts #11
Barbiere and Mooneyham are a great team, and ever since I was "convinced" by some friends on twitter to give it a try, I've LOVED this series! Huh, how appropriate: #5 is Five Ghosts #11: Lost Coastlines Part 5. Lots of fives there ;)
4: Daredevil #2
4: Daredevil #2
I'm still mad at myself for not jumping on the Waid/Samnee Daredevil bandwagon sooner, but, hey, I'm here now! DD's last series was phenomenal, and this run started off brilliantly as well!
3: Justice League United #0
3: Justice League United #0
It's Jeff Lemire and Mike McKone on the Justice League, what more reason do you need? It's gonna have an awesome story and beautiful art, plus: Animal Man, Adam Strange, Green Arrow...c'mon! Oh, and they're in Canada now :)
2: Ghosted #9
2: Ghosted #9
Once Chris put that TPB in my hand, Ghosted shot up to the top of the read pile (thanks again, Chris!). Williamson's writing on this title is superb, and Gianfelice's art on this arc is fantastic! When I said creme dela creme, THIS is what I'm talking about!
1: The Flash #30
Ok, I'm a DC Fanboy. It's not a secret, I'm actually proud of it. When the original Flash creative team moved over to Detective Comics, I was pleased to hear that Venditti, Jensen, and Booth would be taking over The Flash! Venditti and Jensen are ROCKING on the GL books, and Booth was born to draw the Scarlet Speedster! Can't wait to get my hands on this one!
Now, I'm curious. What books you all will be picking up this Wednesday?






No comments:
Post a Comment