
Tomorrow is NCBD once again, and here’s some new titles that are “On My Radar!”
Wildcard: The F1rst Hero #1

Seems like an interesting premise, might have to check this one out!
5: Godzilla: Cataclysm #1

IDW is celebrating 60 years of Godzilla with a new book from Cullen Bunn, and it looks pretty good if you ask me!
4: Dark Ages #1

The tagline says it's a mixture of Starship Troopers and Kingdom of Heaven...SOLD!
3: Transformers: Primacy #1

The final chapter of Cybertron War Trilogy, and it look pretty cool. Properties from my childhood never seem to go away, and I'm okay with that :)
2: Hexed #1

The original Hexed mini-series introduced us to Emma Rios (who did this amazing cover, BTW), and the new artist looks to be the next big breakout artist, reason enough to give this one a try!
1: Nova Special #1

The final chapter of the "No End in Sight" story arc that spanned Uncanny X-Men, Iron Man, and Nova, which I've been enjoying.
What new titles are coming out this week that you think I should try?
No comments:
Post a Comment