
Another week has gone by, and tomorrow is #NCBD once again!
It looks like I only have a measly 28 books this week ;P With so many books, I can't name them all, but some of this weeks honorable mentions include: Batman Eternal, Star Wars, Secret Avengers, Captain Marvel, Astro City, All-New Ghost Rider...SO MANY GOOD BOOKS! Here are my Top 5 (+1)
Wildcard: Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #1

Shang-Chi killed it recently in Avengers World, so I'm down for at least the first arc of this solo title. I LOVE Huat's art, and this looks pretty awesome!
5: Quantum and Woody #10

Consistently one of my favorite titles every month! Great art, funny dialogue, and just all around awesomeness! Asmus' relaunch of my favorite Acclaim title has been on point from issue 1!
4: Justice League United #1

Love the line-up, McKone is one of my favorite artists, and Lemire can do no wrong in my book! This one is a must-read!
3: Futures End #2

Only 2 issues in, and this is one of my favorite books! I love the DCU, and this has been quite an intriguing story thus far! Can't wait to read it tomorrow!
2: Superman: Doomed

Okay, I kinda cheated on this one, but since it's all the same storyline, and it's my blog, I'll do what I want ;)
Superman: Doomed, Action Comics #31, and Superman/Wonder Woman #8 are the beginning of the Superman: Doomed cross-over, and I'm looking forward to reading it, and I don't care who knows it :P
1: Afterlife with Archie #5

There's no 2 ways about it, Afterlife with Archie is THE BEST COMIC ON THE RACKS TODAY! This will be at the top of the read pile for however long it's being produced!
Well, enough of my incoherent ramblings about comic books (see what I did there), what are you picking up tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment