Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Most Anticipated #NCBD Releases 5/28/14

Hard to believe that tomorrow is #NCBD already! Hope you all enjoyed the 3-day weekend (I know I did!).

The ol' pull list is down to a more manageable 28 this week with great books like Deadly Class, Fantastic Four, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mighty Avengers, Uncanny Avengers...great books, one and all, but here's what I'm excited for tomorrow!

Wildcard: Doctor Spector: Master of the Occult #1


Mark Waid, Neil Edwards, Gold Key, Dynamite...that's the only reasons I need to pick this book up!

5: Ms. Marvel #4


Flat-out one of the best super-hero titles out right now!  Wilson and Alphona have given us a compelling teen-hero that I can't wait to read each month!

4: Avengers #30 (Original Sin tie-in)


After the shocking events of issue 29, there's no way that this book wouldn't be in my Top 5! Hickman and Yu can do this book for however long they want :)

3: The Flash #31


Venditti, Jensen, and Booth have made the Flash a MUST-READ IMO!  I love the story, and the art is absolutely perfect for the Scarlet Speedster!

2: Southern Bastards #2


Aaron and Latour blew me away with issue 1!  Such amazing storytelling, and a very faithful depiction of small town America (is that good or bad?)

1: Batman #31 (Zero Year)


Good things come to those who wait!  Batman: Zero Year has been phenomenal, and we are now entering the home stretch!  Snyder and Capullo can do NO wrong, in my book!

Well, that's my weekly sneak peek, what books will you be getting tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment