
Another NCBD is upon us, and here's my weekly run-down of my Most Anticipated NCBD Releases.
With some unforeseen medical bills creeping up on me, I've decided that this was the best time to pare down my list. I WOULD have 33 books this week, but I'm gonna try to cut it to a more manageable 13-15 (depending on what I can afford). With the cut, many Marvel books are getting the ax. I know, "why don't you cut DC, DC sux!" But you know me, I'm a DC Fanboy through and through, so they will always be the LAST books it cut. Anyway, here's my Top 5 (+1)
Wildcard: Nailbiter #2

Issue 1 was good, and I've heard that issue 2 is even better, so I'll pick it up for sure!
5: Green Arrow #32

Hands down, the best book you probably are NOT reading! Lemire and Sorrentino are one of the best creative teams around, and their run on GA has been EPIC!
4: MIracleman #7

I know that it's a reprint of a book that came out almost 30 years ago, but it's new to me, and I'm LOVING it!
3: Avengers World #7

It seems like there are a thousand Avengers books, but Avengers World has been one of my faves, and this issue focuses on the break-out star from Captain America 2, Falcon!
2: Green Lantern #32

GL is a MUST-READ, people! Uprising has been phenomenal, and with the return of...you know who, it looks to be heating up!
1: Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man #2

After that cliff-hanger of an ending in issue 1, there is absolutely NO WAY that this wasn't gonna be #1 on my list! There are few things I can go without when cutting back, but Miles is on the "do not cut" list!
Well, that's my list, what's on yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment