
Tomorrow is Wednesday, so that always means NEW COMICS!!!
I'm continuing my journey to a smaller pull list, and with a list that would've been over 30 again, I'm trying to pare it down. Here's the Top 5 (+1) books that I'm looking forward to the most this week!
Wildcard: Armor Hunters #1

Let me show you an equation to comic book greatness:
Venditti + Braithwaite x Valiant = AWESOME!!!
I'm trying not to put #1 issues as my most anticipated, since we don't know what to expect, but with this team, and a company-wide crossover at Valiant, you can't miss!
5: Captain Marvel #4

One of the few Marvel books that I can't wait for on the Marvel Unlimited front! Carol is one of my fave Avengers, DeConnick is rocking on this title, and this book deserves a NCBD read, for sure!
4: Superman/Wonder Woman #9

Soule and Daniel alone has made this book a "must read," but add the surprisingly good "Superman: Doomed" storyline and a little Red Lantern Supergirl, and you have "can't miss!"
3: Star Wars #18

Wood has done a superb job with this "Galaxy Far, Far Away," making it feel truly linked to the original trilogy! Sadly, Dark Horse's epic run of Star Wars titles will be ending soon, but I have faith that Marvel will maintain the quality that Dark Horse has been known for.
2: Green Lantern Corps #32

"Uprising" has been one of the best storylines in the GL corner of the DCU, and that's saying something! Jensen and Venditti have crafted an amazing story that has me eagerly anticipating each chapter!
1: Manifest Destiny #7

Thanks to my Twitter-family (you know who you are), this title has blazed a trail to the top of my read pile each month it's released! This is one of the best works of historical fiction that I've ever read!
Well gang, what's on you pull list tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment