Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Most Anticipated #NCBD Releases 6/18/14


Another NCBD is upon us, and it looks as if the comic book gods are relenting a little. 
I'm still decreasing my pull list, but even before the cuts, there would have only been 25 on my pull.  Here's my Top 5 (+1) for this week!

Wildcard: Original Sin #4

After the shocking events in last issue, I have a renewed interest in this event.  I do have to say, however, that Deodato is on the top of his game with this mine!

5: Silver Surfer #3

Slott & Allred's Silver Surfer is one of those books that I forget about until I see it on the new releases list, and then I'm over joyed and x-static ;) Excellent book so far!

4: Magnus Robot Fighter #4

The Gold Key revolution continues, and Van Lente & Smith are crafting one of the best! Every issue so far has been superb, and this issue looks to continue that trend!

3: Daredevil #4

Ever since the relaunch, Daredevil has been near the top of my pull list every month.  Waid and Samnee seem to NEVER have any drop in quality, and I'm curious to see where this storyline goes!

2: Avengers #31

As the Avengers continue their trip through time, Hickman and Yu continue to blow my freakin' mind!  I'm up for whatever trip these 2 have in store!

1: Batman and Ra's al Ghul #32

The Hunt for Robin concludes, and I cannot WAIT to read the conclusion!  For a character that started out with absolutely NO redeeming qualities, I grew to enjoy Damian, and upon his death, even missed the little devil.  I've enjoyed Batman's journey and hope that the conclusion is a good as the journey has been.

That's my list, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment