
It's BA-AACK! Did you miss me? Probably not, but that's ok ;)
Here are the Top 5 (+1) books I'm looking forward to this week!
Wildcard: Black Market #1

I mentioned this one yesterday, so I won't go into depth other than it looks AWESOME! Gotta pick this one up!
5: Ms. Marvel #6

This book is pure gold! Not familiar with Wyatt's work, but as long as the writing is top-notch, I'm sure it'll still be great! This should be on everyone's pull-list!
4: Harbinger #25

This book has been amazing from the get-go, and this anniversary issue looks to shake things up once again. Plus, you gotta love this retro-variant!
3: Silver Surfer #4

Oh, why can't this book come out more often? It's ok, I'll wait for that beautiful Allred art! Plus, the Guardians of the Galaxy appear, getting ready for what looks to be their blockbuster film debut!
2: Manifest Destiny #8

Hand's down, my favorite Image book. I know, I say that for Ghosted, Deadly Class, Saga...but I REALLY mean it this time ;) Anyway, I love seeing this book on the new releases list and can't wait to get my hands on it!
1: Robin Rises: Omega #1

Batman NEEDS a Robin, and it looks like Tomasi and Kubert are laying the groundwork for a new (old?) Robin to rise! Tomasi has had one of the best runs on Batman in recent history, and I thinks this will be one of his best!
What about Harley Quinn? Teen Titans? 100th Anniversary X-Men? Well, this isn't a science, it's more of an art form (for me, anyway). Even though I'm really looking forward to those books, this is the reading order I'll probably use once I get my books. That's just how my brain works, sorry ;)
Well, what books can't you wait for today?
No comments:
Post a Comment