
Tomorrow is NCBD once again, and here’s what’s “On My Radar!”
Wildcard:Low #1

Remender is a beast when it comes to creator-owned titles, and Low looks like it will continue his streak!
5: Iron Man Special #1

Iron Man has been missing from the shelves for awhile, and this special will scratch that itch, plus it is the continuation of the story started in Uncanny X-Men Special earlier this year, so it will be good to see where that story goes.
4: 100th Anniversary: Guardians of the Galaxy #1

These specials have been hit-or-miss, but with their movie set to debut, and Andy Lanning returning to help pen this adventure, I'm expecting this one to be more hit than miss!
3: Armor Hunters: Harbinger #1

Gotta show my Valiant love, and bringing Harbinger, which is arguably their strongest title, into the epic Armor Hunters storyline, has me excited! Shout-out to Charles for his continuing Valiant support and trying to convert some younger readers on to a great universe!
2: Red Lanterns Annual #1

That cover says it all...Atrocitus vs Gardner! Soule has been on point with Red Lanterns, and his story is coming to a head here! Do yourselves a favor and check out this great (and greatly underrated) title!
1: Bodies #1

Once this book was announced, it caught my eye! The premise sounds great, and since I've been exposed to Tula Lotay's work recently on Supreme: Blue Rose, I'm even MORE excited for this book! My tweeps have helped me broaden my horizons over the last year or so, and me from 2011 wouldn't have even read the article that announced this book, but me from 2014 is excited! I've come a long way, friends...a long way indeed!
Did I miss something that is launching this week that YOU are looking forward to?
No comments:
Post a Comment