
Tomorrow is NCBD once again, and the quality and anticipation continue to raise the bar!
I'm gonna have to stick with last week's Top 10 (+1) format just to fit in all the GREAT books I'm looking forward to!
11: Southern Bastards #3

You know it's a stacked week when this one is this far down the list! Great story, excellent art, can't go wrong with this one!
10: The White Suits #4

The conclusion of Barbiere & Cypress' story, one that I've been eagerly awaiting! Cypress' art style is SO GOOD!
9: Quantum & Woody #12

C'mon! I've been gushing about this book since issue 1! One of the funniest damn books out right now, and it NEVER disappoints!
8: Green Arrow #33

I think that last month I said this was the best book you weren't reading. I stand by that comment, except you REALLY should be reading this book! Sorrentino is gonna be a SUPER-STAR!
7: Original Sin #5

After the mind-blowing issue 4, I can't wait to see what happens next! Aaron & Deodato are bringing their A-game with this one!
6: Thor: God of Thunder #24

This is the one that almost got away. Thanks to some great advice from my twitter-family, I didn't let this one get chopped, and I'm much better for it! Best Thor I've read in years!
5: Action Comics #33

You take Pak & Kuder, Superman, and the excellent Superman: Doomed storyline, and you've got a real awesome book! Hope this one continues to entertain!
4: Miracleman #8

I know it's not really "new" but, since it's new to me, I'll eagerly await each issue, and each issue gets better and better! I know I'm not the only one, am I right?
3: Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man #3

Looks like Miles is gonna have some Goblin problems! Best damn Spidey book out, PERIOD! I love Spidey (as you all know), but Miles is my favorite (sorry, Pete)!
2: Green Lantern #33

Uprising has been on FIRE! Johns rekindled my interest in Hal, and the GLC in general, but Venditti & co. have really made the GL Universe their own, and have been telling some damn fine stories!
1: Earth 2 #25

Superman 2 weeks in a row! I know, it's not "our" Superman, but who cares? Taylor has been rockin' on Earth 2 since he took over, and I can't wait to see where he takes Val-Zod, the NEW Earth 2 Superman!
Well, that's my (very LONG) list, what are you picking up tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment